On admission to BNH Hospital, you will be required to do the following :
- Confirm the room type which you will be staying in. All quotations are based on a standard room, so please note your total bill may change in accordance to this.
- You will be asked to complete an ‘Admission Form’ and verify who will be responsible for your medical expenses.s
- All patients are required to pay a deposit for their treatment. This is usually 100% of the estimated cost of treatment and can be made by any of the payment methods mentioned overleaf. If you are claiming from your insurance please read on for further explanation.
- For registration, visa and insurance purposes you will be asked for a copy of your passport. If you don’t have a copy, a member of staff will copy this for you. In order to verify that the copies are indeed your passport, you will be asked to sign the copies.
- You will now be escorted to your room by one of the hospital porters, who will also transport your luggage for you.
- Once you arrive, a nurse or coordinator will explain about the facilities in your room and you will be asked to make a preference for your meals.
- The nurse will ask you to change your clothes into the hospital pyjamas and your temperature and blood pressure will be checked.
- According to Thai law, the Hospital is only allowed to treat patients who have given their permission. You will need to sign a ‘Consent of Medical Treatment’ form. If you have any difficulties with understanding the form, please do not hesitate to ask for an interpreter to assist you. (This is standard practice in Thailand)
- Additionally, if you need to undergo any – minor or major – surgery, you will be asked to sign another ‘Acceptance of Medical Treatment’ form in order to give permission to the Hospital to proceed.
- If you have any questions at this point, please do not hesitate to ask our nurse or request for a coordinator.
Document Check List which you are required to sign:
NB.we will make all copies for you from your original documents
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your insurance documents (for insurance claim only)
- Admission Form
- Consent of Medical Treatment
- Acceptance of Medical Treatment