THC Formula Medical Cannabis Oil Extract
Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting
• Currently receiving chemotherapy for treatment.
• Being treated with standard treatment but still has severe nausea/vomiting.
Intractable Neuropathic Pain
• Chronic pain for more than 3 months.
• Characterized by chronic pain caused by nerves, such as neck pain radiating down the arm, back pain radiating down the leg, hip pain radiating down the legs, numbness of the hands and feet, pain in the musculoskeletal system, or pain from a herniated disc.
• Characteristics of pain such as numbness, sharp pain, pain like a needle stab, sensation like an insect crawling, or pain like an electric shock.
Or Use as Prescribed by a Doctor
- Do not use in patients with known hypersensitivity to THC or any of the ingredients in the pharmacopoeia. • Cannabis extract should not be used in patients with severe coronary or cerebrovascular disease, or who have risk factors for coronary artery disease. • Cannabis should not be used in patients with severe hepatic or renal impairment. • People with preexisting psychosis or having concurrent active mood disorders or anxiety disorders. • Avoid using cannabis in pregnant women, lactating women, including women of childbearing age who do not use contraceptives, or women planning to become pregnant, as studies have shown associated low birth weight preterm infants and cannabinoids can be found in breast milk. • Should be used with caution in patients receiving concomitant therapy with antidepressants or other active medication.