– Certified Thai Specialty Board of Orthopedic Surgery
– Certified Surgical Spine Fellowship (2years programme), University of MissouriColumbia, USA
– Fellowship in Spine Surgery, Columbia Spine Center, USA
– Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedic and Spinal Deformity Surgery, Delaware, USA
– Diploma of Anesthesiology, Chulalongkorn University
– Thai Board of Anesthesiology, Chulalongkorn University
– Fellowship in Pain Management,Clinical Pain Service, University of Washington, USA
– Certificate for 2003 Hospice & Palliative Care Study Seminar, Britain, UK
– Doctor of Medicine (Second class honour) Chulalongkorn University school of Medicine (1996-2002)
– Diploma in Clinical Science Program in Surgery, Prince Of Songkla University, Thailand
– Certified Thai board of Orthopaedic Surgery. The medical council of Thailand and Royal Thai College of Orthopedic Surgeons
– Certified Clinical Spine Fellowship, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
– Advance Trauma Life Support(ATLS), American College of Surgeons
– Live Surgery and Workshop of Full Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital and St Anna Hospital, Germany
– Hand-on XLIF and Workshop of XLIF surgical technique, NuVasive Inc. Diego, USA.