A good diagnostic is not just noticing your condition, but takes you individual lifestyle into account. BNH’s experienced specialists provide comprehensive treatment options with state-of-the-art equipment and consideration of who you are and how you live. BNH completes results of all digestive investigations within one day and looks beyond your signs and symptoms.
The One-Day Solution
While waiting for the result, minutes can feel like hours and days like weeks. We truly understand this feeling. You want certainty as soon as possible. BNH provides modern equipment and an experienced team to perform every endoscopic procedure well prepared and efficient. You will be receiving your accurate result within only one day.
Your Partner for a Healthy Lifestyle
Adjust your biolog ical clock, the way you live influences your health. Some sleep late, some like spicy dishes and some party hard. Your doctor who specialises in digestive care can become your own health partner applying the treatment tailored to your very own lifestyle.
The Efficient Digital Healthcare
Technology facilitates better and faster diagnostic and treatment. At BNH Digestive Care Center, we provide state-of-the-art technology and reliable medical equipment paired with medical expertise. Your comfort, safety and confidence are our benchmark.
- Diploma of Thai Subboard of Gastroenterology, Phramongkutklao Hospital, Thailand (2010) - Diploma of Thai Board of Internal Medicine, Phramongkutklao Hospital, Thailand (2006) - Faculty of Medicine, Phramongkutklao College of Medicine, Mahidol University, Thailand (2000)
- Post-Doctoral scholar certification (Advanced Endoscopy), University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Texas, U.S.A. (2015-2016) - Observeship Program (Advanced Endoscopy), Nagoya University Hospital, Japan (2016)
- Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University ,Bangkok, first class honor (2000-2006) - Internship at Srinagarind Hospital, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand (2006-2007) - Residency in Internal Medicine, Srinagarind Hospital, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen (2007-2010) - Fellowship in Gastroenterology, Siriraj hospital, Mahidol university, Bangkok (2010-2012) - Advanced endoscopy training at Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan (2014-2016) - Advanced endoscopy training in the Pancreatobiliary team at the University of Tokyo and Tokyo Medical University, Tokyo, Japan (2016)
- Advanced endoscopy training at Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan (2014-2016) - Advanced endoscopy training in the Pancreatobiliary team at the University of Tokyo and Tokyo Medical University, Tokyo, Japan (2016)
- Endoscopic ultrasound for luminal and pancreatobiliary disease, double balloon enteroscopy, chromoendoscopy, image enhanced endoscopy (magnify endoscopy)
- Master Degree of Surgical Science, Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College School of Medicine, London, UK (1999) - Diplomate Thai Board of Internal Medicine, BMA Medical College and Vajira- Hospital, BKK (2004) - Diplomate Thai Board of Family Medicine (2004) - Diplomate Thai Board of Gastroenterology, Pramongkutklao Hospital (2006)
- American Board of Internal Medicine - American Board of Gastroenterology - Thai Board of Gastroenterology and General Medicine - Fellowship in Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut