The age of success is customarily surrounded by people, wealth, honor and respect, but it is also a time when body and mind may begin to withdraw from “living life to the fullest”. The clinic will take care of both short and long – term potential problems so as to slow any physical and emotional deterioration and thus reduce the chances of illness by promoting healthy habits that help the patient maintain optimal conditions for this prime season of enjoyable life.
1. Feminine Maturity Clinic (Menopause)
The specialized centre to take care of women with menopause and help them cope with physical and emotional changes. The clinic’s focus combines modern technologies and traditional knowledge to maintain balance from the inside out. The happiness and emotional wellness should eventually shine through to be visible on the out outside.
2. Bone Health Clinic
This specialized hub focuses on the prevention and treatment of bone and joint problems that can be prevented if the patient is properly educated regarding physical and emotional changes which commonly occur to women during the climacteric. The focus is on curing and preventing complication with modern technology and a specialized medical team who provide their best endeavors to avoid potentially severe consequences and any possible major operations that may occur if the patient is not appropriately treated.
3. BNH LUC Centre (Lady Urinary Care)
The specialized centre comprises specialized urologists and uro – gynecologists with modern technology to ensure safe and accurate diagnosis. The clinic will also provide preventative measures that protect the urinary track from developing common irritating problems affecting intimacy either acutely or chronically. The problems are taken care of in utmost privacy and are designed to preserve and/or regain the finest quality of life possible
4. Cancer Care & Preventive Zone
The centre focuses on cancer prevention and detection at its earliest stage. This is to achieve a complete cure at the time of tumor initiation so as to prevent disease spread and its domino consequences. The centre is staffed by cancer prevention experts from various disciplines ie., oncologists and gynecologic oncologists, and is also equipped with modern technology that can detect cancer in its embryonic stages.
- Diplomate Thai Board of Obstetric and Gynecology, Chulalongkorn University - Observation and training on Vitro Fertilization for infertility, Monash IVF Centre, Melbourne, Australia - Observation and training on Vitro Fertilization for infertility, Westmead Hsopital, Sydney, Australia - Training on Vitro Fertilization for infertility, Sydney IVF Centre, Sydney, Australia
Infertility treatment: IVF Pelvic endometriosis, Endoscopic surgery: Laparoscope and Hysteroscope, Surgical correction for Myoma uteri (Fibroids)
- Doctor of Medicine Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, MD 2001 - Membership, Thai Gynecologic Cancer Society
- Diplomate Thai Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Chulalongkorn University - Gynecologic oncology unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand 2015 Attending in Advanced Laparoscopic surgery program at Kurashiki Medical Center, 2007-2009
- วุฒิบัตรสูติศาสตร์-นรีเวชวิทยา คณะแพทยศาสตร์ จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย - วุฒิบัตรอนุสาขาเวชศาสตร์มารดาและทารกในครรภ์ คณะแพทยศาสตร์ จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย - Certificate in fetal cardiology at UCLA’s David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, USA
- GYN – ONCOLOGY – King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok 2002 - 2004 - International fellow in Gyn Oncology MD. Anderson Cancer Center Houston,Texas, USA 2006 - สาขาสูติศาสตร์-นรีเวชวิทยา, ประเทศไทย, 2544 - อนุสาขามะเร็งนรีเวชวิทยา, ประเทศไทย, 2548
- Diplomate Thai Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Master of Clinical Embryology, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia - Certificate Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery, Tokyo Medical University, Japan - Certificate Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery, Asia Pacific Association of Gynecologic Endoscopy
Gynecologic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy, Infertility treatment, Menopause, Gynecologic Endocrinology
- M.D. Chulalongkorn University 2006 - Diploma of Thai board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University 2012 - Gynecologic Oncology, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital 2017
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, 1988 - Master degree of Science Program in Health - Development Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 2007-2009
- Research fellow in Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Osaka University School of Medicine, Osaka, Japan. February – April 1999 -Clinical assistant in Centre for Fetal Care, Department of Paediatric, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Institute of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Imperial College School of Medicine, Queen Charlotte's & Chelsea Hospital, London, UK. 1999-2000
- Doctor of Medicine Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
- Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, 1998-2000 - Advanced laparoscopic surgery course, Singapore 2000 - Certificate of attendance (Professor JH Shepherd), Gynecologic Oncology, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, United Kingdom 2004 - Certificate in Medical Education, University of Dundee,Scotland, United Kingdom 2004 – 2005 - Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Sub board of Gynecologic Oncology