- Bachelor of Medicine/ Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Faculty of Medicine, University of London at Westminster Hospital, UK
- Diploma of Licentiate of the Royal College of Physicians, Membership of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons, Royal College of Physicians and Royal College of Surgeons of London (England) - Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons, Royal College Surgeons of England - Doctor of Medicine (Thesis) University of London (England)
- General Surgery - Oncology - Breast and Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Certified Thai Specialty Board of Orthopedic Surgery - Certified Surgical Spine Fellowship (2years programme), University of MissouriColumbia, USA - Fellowship in Spine Surgery, Columbia Spine Center, USA - Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedic and Spinal Deformity Surgery, Delaware, USA
- Doctor of Medicine (Second class honour) Chulalongkorn University school of Medicine (1996-2002) - Diploma in Clinical Science Program in Surgery, Prince Of Songkla University, Thailand - Certified Thai board of Orthopaedic Surgery. The medical council of Thailand and Royal Thai College of Orthopedic Surgeons - Certified Clinical Spine Fellowship, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- Advance Trauma Life Support(ATLS), American College of Surgeons - Live Surgery and Workshop of Full Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital and St Anna Hospital, Germany - Hand-on XLIF and Workshop of XLIF surgical technique, NuVasive Inc. Diego, USA.
- Research fellowship in Nephrology from Department of Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation and The International Renal Research institute of the St. Bortolo Hospital, Vicenza, Italy., 2013 - Clinical Fellowship in Nephrology, Chulalongkorn University, 2009 - Residency in Internal Medicine, Chiang Mai University, 2008 - MD. Chiang Mai University, 2004
- Diplomate Thai Board of Obstetric and Gynecology, Chulalongkorn University - Observation and training on Vitro Fertilization for infertility, Monash IVF Centre, Melbourne, Australia - Observation and training on Vitro Fertilization for infertility, Westmead Hsopital, Sydney, Australia - Training on Vitro Fertilization for infertility, Sydney IVF Centre, Sydney, Australia
Infertility treatment: IVF Pelvic endometriosis, Endoscopic surgery: Laparoscope and Hysteroscope, Surgical correction for Myoma uteri (Fibroids)