https://www.bnhhospital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/beauty-healthlibrary1.png 330 600 BNH Webmaster https://www.bnhhospital.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Asset-2.png BNH Webmaster2015-10-12 11:14:532019-06-04 17:27:13Aramis laser
Skin Clinic, BNH Hospital
….Everybody desires everlasting youthful skin but who can escape the reality of aging? Now here at BNH, we can help you to turn back the tides of time with our new laser technology.
How dose the laser works?
- Laser treatment will induce new collagen production within the skin.
- Its cooling system protects the outer layer of the skin so that only the under layer of the skin in affected.
- The texture of the skin will be restored and become smoother and the elasticity of the skin will increase.
What is the unique advantage of laser treatment, compared to the other treatments?
- Soreness, scarring and discoloration are not expected after laser treatment and the greatest advantage is that the treatment is painless.
Which conditions can be treated with the Aramis laser?
- It can be used for wrinkles, facial lines, uneven skin and pitted scars.
- It can also be used to restore, revitalize, smoothen and improve the elasticity of the skin.
What does the patient need to do before laser treatment?
- The Aramis laser treatment does not require any particular preparation or anesthetic but patients should remove make-up just before the treatment.
How long does the treatment last?
- The Aramis technique id quick and takes about 15-20 minutes to treat the whole of the face.
Are there any side effects from laser treatment?
- No, after laser treatment you can go about your life.
- There is no soreness or redness
- You will be able to wash your face and can wear make up immediately after the procedure.
When can you expect to see improvement?
- You will see improvement in skin texture within 4-6 treatments.
- Your skin will because smoother, fine wrinkles will disappear and scars will be evened out.
How often do you need to have laser treatment?
- For wrinkles, uneven skin and to improve skin texture and elasticity of the skin, it is recommended to have laser treatments every 4-8 weeks.
- For pitted scars, you will need laser treatments every 4-8 weeks.
- It is recommended that you repeat laser treatments every 4-6 months to maintain the result and to prevent new wrinklesappearing.