Silver Active (For Female)
An all-inclusive health examination for women entering the age of 40, and under the age of 50. This check-up tests for blood circulation, cholesterol level, lungs, heart, liver, kidneys, thyroid, and ultrasound of the whole abdomen.
Period of service (estimated) : 5-6 hours
Regular Package Price : 26,900 THB
Birthday Package Price : 24,900 THB
Preparation before check-up
For the most accurate results, preparation is needed before any health examination as stated below;
- Blood testing for blood sugar and cholesterol level – Please do not consume any food and drink including snacks, candies, and chewing gums for 10-12 hours (except sips of water) and do not consume any alcoholic beverages for 72 hours.
- For urinalysis in women – Please avoid collecting urine during menstrual period. The sample can be collected at least 3-5 days after menstrual period.
- Radiology test – Please notify our staff in advance if you have any of these conditions
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant
- If you are allergic to contrast media, seafood, and/or any other medications,
- If you are wearing a pacemaker or any metal device
- If you have an asthma
- Stool examination – Please contact the Advanced Diagnostic Centre on 4th floor for a stool collection kit and the instruction before your health check-up appointment date as the sample must be returned within 2 hours after collection for the most accurate laboratory test result.
- Cervical cancer screening – The screening should be done while you are not in your menstrual period or after at least 3-5 days after your menstrual period. Please refrain from sexual intercourse 1 day before the screening.
- Ultrasound of upper and lower abdomen – Please refrain from eating any food for 4-6 hours prior to the procedure. Drink plenty of water before the procedure and refrain from urinating until the ultrasound process is done.
- The promotion is available on the month of your birthday only
- Please make an appointment via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-022-0700 (ext IPC)
- The confirmation will be made via e-mail or phone call during 1-5 pm. after the Advanced Diagnostic Centre received you appointment request.
- In case the change of appointment date is required, please notify at least 2 days in advance
- Health check-up services are available at Advanced Diagnostic Centre, 4th floor in Zone A