Promotion price for lung cancer screening package is 6,500 Baht
- Promotion price for lung cancer screening package is 6,500 Baht
- Available only online from today until May 31st, 2023.
- The service can be scheduled from May 15th to July 31st, 2023.
Urgent booking! Time is running out.
Lung cancer is
“A disease where cells in the lungs grow uncontrollably.”
The cancer may start in the lungs and spread to lymph nodes or other organs in the body, such as the brain, or cancer from other organs may spread to the lungs.
Symptoms of lung cancer are often not present until the cancer reaches stage III or higher.
"That is why lung cancer screening is important."
People with lung cancer may experience the following symptoms:
- Chest pain or discomfort
- A cough that doesn’t go away or gets worse over time
- Difficulty breathing
- Coughing up phlegm or blood
- Loss of appetite
- Unexplained weight loss
- Fatigue or weakness
- Trouble swallowing
- Swelling in the face and/or neck veins
Who is at risk for lung cancer?
- People who smoke or have a history of smoking over the age of 45.
- People who have family members or close contacts who smoke.
- People in environments exposed to pollution and toxins.
- People with a family history of lung cancer.
- People with chronic unexplained coughing.
Early detection of lung cancer can lead to a 90% chance of recovery.
This can be achieved with an experienced medical team.
And advanced technology like the modern Spectral CT tool.
BNH screening statistics for lung cancer:
Number of lung cancer patients detected:
New model! Improves treatment effectiveness and provides clearer detailed images.
“Reduced examination time and radiation, making it safer for you.”
Spectral CT can detect abnormalities that may not be visible in traditional CT scans.
It is a 3D imaging technique that provides greater detail than a regular X-ray.
Why get screened for lung cancer?
By the time you notice the symptoms of lung cancer, it may be too late. Lung cancer does not have early warning signs.
- On the other hand, if lung cancer is detected early, the chance of recovery is up to 90%.
What is the difference between X-ray and CT scan for detecting lung cancer?
- Reading X-ray results is not as effective as doing a CT scan to detect lung cancer, especially in the early stages.
- The tumor may be too small to be seen on X-rays, or may be obscured by other organs (e.g. ribs).
- X-rays cannot diagnose lung cancer, but can indicate suspicious areas that require further examination.
- CT scans are more expensive than X-rays, but provide much better results.
Why get screened for lung cancer at BNH?
- With experienced and highly skilled medical teams, we can help you achieve better health and quality of life.
- From previous screening statistics, we have conducted 4,732 screenings and detected 40 lung cancer patients, or about 1.15%.
- We have also recently added the modern Spectral CT tool with Advanced Technology to improve diagnosis efficiency and accuracy.
Who is the lung cancer screening package suitable for?
- Men aged 45+ and women aged 50+ who have never been screened for lung cancer
- Those who want to have an annual lung cancer screening
- Those who have been exposed to pollutants or toxins for a long time
- Smokers or those with chronic coughs
- Those with a family history of lung cancer