SAI@BNH Allergy Clinic was established by BNH Hospital in association with Samitivej Allergy Institute (SAI), led by Prof Emeritus Dr. Pakit Vichyanond, an internationally renowned expert in Allergy and Immunology, and the team of medical specialists. The clinic provides comprehensive medical services for various types of allergies, including nose, eyes, skin, food and drug allergies, as well as asthma.
SAI@BNH locates at Medicine unit, 4th floor, BNH Hospital, offers comprehensive allergy and asthma care which include;
Allergic rhinitis and acute/chronic sinusitis
- Skin prick test (SPT)
- Blood test for immunoglobulin E (IgE) antibodies
- Immuno Solid-phase Allergen Chip, ImmunoCAP (ISAC)
- Nasal cytology
- Nasal Provocation test
- Sublingual or subcutaneous immunotherapy (SLIT/SCIT)
Food allergy and anaphylaxis
- Food challenge test
- Skin prick test, blood test for immunoglobulin E, Immuno Solid-phase Allergen Chip, ImmunoCAP ISAC
- Oral Immunotherapy (OIT)
- Anaphylaxis kit and action plan education
- Spirometry for lung function test
- Exercise challenge test
- Methacholine challenge test
- Induced sputum cytology
- Fraction of exhaled Nitric Oxide (FeNO)
- Asthma action plan
- Allergen immunotherapy and biologic agents treatment
Atopic dermatitis and urticaria
- Wet wrap therapy
- Environmental control education
- Biologic agents treatment eg. Anti-Immunoglobulin E (Omalizumab)
- Skin prick test and intradermal test
- Drug provocation test
Anchalee Senavonge M.D.
Emeritus Prof Pakit Vichyanond,M.D
Chulamanee Wongteerayanee, M.D.
Nuntanut Rutrakool, MD.