As a professional nursery team, both our pediatricians and registered nurses will help new mothers through the whole process of infant hospitalization in a caring way to make it stress free. BNH offer a range of courses for new mothers e.g. new born bathing course, breastfeeding training and breastfeeding techniques to improve milk productivity.
Trustworthiness is our priority. At the Nursery Department at BNH Hospital, we offer 24-hour intensive childcare and a tight security plan to ensure the safety of your baby during your stay.
Teams and medical facilities:
- 24 Hours paediatricians
- Registered nurses and nursery practitioners experienced in paediatric care
- New born monitoring device
- Phototherapy lamp to prevent the symptoms of neonatal jaundice
- High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilator for infants as treatment for insufficient oxygen in new born babies
- In and out of hospital infant hospitalization (from newborn up to 1 month)
- reatment for post natal complications e.g. tachypnea, a condition in new born babies
- Effective treatment for neonatal jaundice
- Parental support program from our nursery staffs who specialize in newborn breastfeeding preparation techniques e.g. applying rice kernel compress ball is a safe approach to improve milk productivity