A written essay is, according to definition an essay that...
Commitment and trustworthiness is a key issue for a patient when they visit the BNH Haemodialysis Department. We provide a friendly atmosphere with specialist care by our full-time medical experts and registered nurses.
We cater to patients’ needs and concerns (acute and chronic kidney disease) by focusing on a caring and supportive environment whilst they are undergoing treatment.
Teams and medical facilities:
- 7 Registered nurses
- 7 Nurse aids
- 10 Dialysis machines and 1 additional standby
- Reverse osmosis water (R.O. system) for haemodialysis process accredited by the Association of Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
- Diagnosis, treatment and tracking by nephologists
- Treatment for acute and chronic kidney disease
- Treatment for unbalancing of dietary mineral and water condition
- Treatment for kidney failure using haemodialysis equipment
Haemodialysis Department, 3rd floor, zone B, BNH Hospital