The rehabilitation team includes experienced and highly qualified doctors from different disciplines and skilled technicians, who work together to offer a variety of treatments for the different body systems
Short wave Diathermy
Hot and Cold pack
Area for Training Exercise
We offer pain relief for the musculoskeletal system and exercises to increase the range of motion following muscle strain tendentious or any sports injury.
For the nervous system, assistance to increase muscle strength and training to facilitate independent living following a stroke, head injury or brain surgery. This service is also for those suffering with chronic debilitating diseases such as Parkinson’s Disease.
For the respiratory system, post operative breathing exercises which are often necessary post operatively, particularly following lung surgery. Our Physical Therapy team are also specialists in the management of the elderly, burns victims and cancer patient
Full-time: physical medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports medicine, Occupational Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University. - Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
• Doctor of Medicine, Second class honors, Faculty of medicine, Srinakharinwirot University • Diplomate Thai Board of Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of medicine, Chulalongkorn University
• Diplomate Thai Board of Rehabilitation Medicine, Chulalongkorn University • Clinical visitor in Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Pennsylvania, USA in specialty of Geriatric Rehabilitation, Neurorehabilitation and Electrodiagnosis, April-June 2017 • Evaluating and Treating Pain, The Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 26-30 June 2017
Special Clinical Interests:
• Neuro-rehabilitation • Geriatric Rehabilitation • Orthopedic Rehabilitation • Musculoskeletal pain • Trigger point release by Dry needling, Injection
- Doctor of Medicine. Faculty of medicine, Chulalongkorn University. - Board of Physical medicine and rehabilitation. Department of Physical medicine and rehabilitation. King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.