The Department of Paediatrics at BNH Hospital originated with the founding of the hospital 106 years ago. Since that time, the department has grown and evolved into one of the premiere paediatric multi-specialty groups in the country. All of our paediatricians have extensive experience in common paediatric disorders. In addition, many of them have travelled the world to gain the most advanced training in their particular area of interest.
- M.D., Chulalongkorn University
- M.Sc., Medical Science, Chulalongkorn University
- Residency Training in Pediatric Endocrinology, Chulalongkorn University
- Fellowship Training in Pediatric Endocrinology, Chulalongkorn University
- Research Fellowship Training in Molecular Endocrinology, Japan
- Research Fellowship Training in Pediatric Endocrinology, Boston
- M.D., Faculty of Medicine Siriraj hospital, Mahidol University, 2005.
- Diploma of Thai Sub-Board of Neonatal And Perinatal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, 2016.
- Diploma of Thai Board of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, 2011.
- Diplomate Thai Board of Paediatric, Mahidol University
- Board of Pediatric Cardiology, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
- Certificate in Pediatric Cardiolgy, Oregon Health Sciences University, USA
- Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University (2006)
- Diplomate of the Thai Board of Pediatric, Chulalongkorn University (2009)
- Diplomate of the Thai Board of Gastroenterology, Chulalongkorn University(2012)
- Diplomate Thai Board of Pediatrics
- Diplomate Thai Board of Pediatric Neurology, Chulalongkorn Hospital
- Certificate in Pediatric Electroencephalogram (EEG), Royal Children Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Special Clinical Interests:
Febrile Convuision, Epilepsy in Children and Adolescent, Movement Disorder, Headache,
- Pediatric Residency, Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University
- Master of Science Program in Pediatrics, Chulalongkorn University
- Diplomate of Proficiency in Family Medicine, Medical Council of Thailand
- Allergy and Immunology Fellowship, Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University
- Post doctorate studies in the field of Allergy, Immonology and Clinical Laboratory Immunology, University of South Florida, USA