Because a woman’s body is complex and changes over time it needs to be monitored carefully to ensure that it is working efficiently; so that if a woman is faced with an illness, she is able to deal with it safe in the knowledge that she has access to a team of specialists who will be able to treat her symptoms paying attention to her emotional needs as well.
Our services include:
Conducting medical examinations and providing specialist advice after diagnosis.
Screening and diagnosis for gynaecological cancers, including genetic testing for hereditary gynaecological cancers.
Providing a treatment plan – if required – which may include chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery (including robotic surgery).
At the Gynecology Centre, all nurses and staff have been well trained to take care of every patient paying attention to all the little details on a physical and emotional level. The treatment is held in a warm and friendly environment which leads to both supportive and effective treatment. This combination of medical expertise with facilities and equipment of international standard has meant that BNH Hospital’s Gynecology Centre has a highly-regarded reputation amongst both local and international patients.
- M.D., (First Class Honors), Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, 2001
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Harvard University, USA, 2014
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, 2002 - 2005
- Reproductive Biology, Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Harvard Medical School, USA, 2006 - 2009
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Harvard Medical School, USA, 2011 - 2014
- Diploma of the Thai Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2005
- Diploma of the Thai Subboard of Reproductive Medicine, 2015
Special Clinical Interests:
- Reproductive Medicine
- Reproductive Aging