Our experienced team of specialists included audiologists, speech therapist and paramedical team, will take care of you and solve your problems properly. Our facilities will provide essentially for diagnosis and treatment of many ear-nose and throat diseases.
Hearing aid assessment including
Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
Oto-Acoustic Emissions (OAE) test.
Hearing aid fitting
Services at the clinic include
Assessment and treatment of Vertigo and loss of balance.
Treatment of Allergic rhinitis, Facial Trauma, Treatment of Neckmass and Thyroid.
- Doctor of Medicine. Faculty of medicine, Chulalongkorn University. - Thai Board of Otolaryngology - Head Neck Surgery. Department of Otorhinolaryngology. Faculty of medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
- Visiting Scholar in Pediatric Otolaryngology. Division of Otolaryngology, Department of Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine at the Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, USA. - Clinical Observer and Research Fellowship in Sleep Medicine. Sleep Disorder Center, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. - Certificate of Observership. Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Minimally Invasive ENT Surgery - Endoscopic Sinus Surgery - Endoscopic Septoplasty - Endoscopic Thyroidectomy - Sialendoscopy - Sleep Apnea Surgery - Endoscopic Transoral Surgery - Endoscopic Ear Surgery - Endoscopic Laryngeal Surgery
CERTIFICATE OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY ,CHULALONGKORN UNIVERSITY (2012) - FELLOWSHIP IN RHINOLOGY AND ALLERGY ,CHULALONGKORN UNIVERSITY (2015) - CERTIFICATE OF CLINICAL FELLOWSHIP IN RHINOLOGY AND ALLERGY, CHULALONGKORN UNIVERSITY (2015)
Specialty : Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Language Spoken : Thai, English
- MD., Chiang Mai University (2004) - Thai Board of Otolaryngology, Chiang Mai University (2009) - Thai Sub-Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Chulalongkorn University (2011)
- Thai Board of Otolaryngology, Chiang Mai University (2009) - Thai Sub-Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Chulalongkorn University (2011) - อนุสาขาโสตประสาทวิทยา โรงพยาบาลรามาธิบดี, มหาวิทยาลัยมหิดล (2019)
- M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Rangsit University, 2005. - Piploma of Thai Board of Otolaryngology, The Medical Council of Thailand, 2010.
- CERTIFICATE ATTENDED "2ND MASTER COURSE IN COCHLEAR HEARING IMPLANTATION & MIDDLE CRANIAL FOSSA SURGERY, THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA, PERTH, AUSTRALIA, 2011. - VISITING PHYSICIAN, DEPARTMENT OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY HEAD & NECK SURGERY, FACULTY OF MEDICINE, THE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO HOSPITAL, TOKYO, JAPAN, 2008