MRI is a non-invasive procedure that uses powerful magnets in conjunction with radiofrequency waves to generate images of the body, internal organs and structures.
Area of examinations
Spine and Nerve system
64 slice CT scanner
BNH Hospital operates a 64 slice CT scanner, which rotates as fast as 330 ms allowing us to reliably visualize the coronary arteries and the beating heart with high spatial and temporal resolution available today.
CT Colonography or Virtual colonoscopy is a new method that allows doctors to look at the large bowel
(colon) to detect polyps and cancers by using a CT scanner and computer virtual reality software without having to insert a long tube in to the colon or without having to fill the colon with liquid barium (Barium Enema).
– Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University (1999)
– Diploma Thai Board of Diagnostic Radiology, Chulalongkorn University (2005)
– Diploma Thai Subspecialty board of Advanced Diagnostic Body Imaging (2007)
– Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of medicine, Chulalongkorn University
– Diploma of the Thai Board of Internal Medicine, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
– Diploma of the Thai Board of Gastroenterology, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
– Diploma in Thai Board of Internal Medicine
– Diploma in Thai Board of Gastroenterology