The centre’s highly experienced doctors have access to state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that an accurate diagnosis is made, and effective treatment is prescribed for individuals concerned with maintaining a healthy heart.
Diagnostic tests, treatments and services available at Heart Centre include
Electrocardiogram (Resting EKG) is an electrical recording of the heart that interpretation allows diagnosis of a wide range of heart conditions.
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) Vascular Screening is a non-invasive testing of the peripheral vascular arterial flow to determine peripheral vascular disease (PVD), checking your EKG and blood pressure at arms and legs.
Tranthoracic Echocardiogram (TTE) is a test that uses sound waves to create a moving picture of the heart. It can be quite helpful in establishing a specific diagnosis and estimating the severity of various heart diseases
Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE) is a useful tool used to evaluate the function and small detailed structures of the heart and associated vessels. The TEE procedure uses ultrasound waves to produce images of the heart. Performing a TEE involves passing a tube into the esophagus, or swallowing tube.
Exercise Stress Test (EST) is a general screening tool to test the effect of exercise on your heart. It can show if the blood supply is reduced in the arteries that supply the heart or if you have and abnormal heart rhythm.
Dobutamine stress echocardiogram is used to evaluate your heart and valve function when you are unable to exercise on a treadmill or stationary cycle by taking a medication called dobutamine while you are closely monitored.
Tilt Table Test is designed to evaluate how your body regulates blood pressure in response to some very simple stresses. It is used to evaluate the cause of unexplained fainting or severe lightheadedness.
Holter monitor is a portable EKG device that records your heart rhythm over time-while you go about your daily activities and even while you sleep, outside the hospital. It is used to evaluate symptoms that come and go and that might be related to heart-rhythm changes.
Ambulatory blood pressure monitor:AMBP is measured 24 hours using a portable blood pressure monitor.
64 Slices CT Scan is the latest model of ultrafast computed tomography to help determine significant narrowing and calcium deposit in the coronary arteries. Moreover, It is used to examine the function of cardiac muscle, pericardium and artery of the other parts throughout the body.
Chest Pain Pathway: is an emergency rapid response team who are ready to reach patients by ambulance. There, emergency physicians immediately begin the process of evaluating and diagnosing the cause of the chest pain. Patients who have suffered a heart attack is immediately admitted to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and attended by our cardiologists and nursing team.
Home and Hotel Call-out Service: Our English speaking doctors are ready to visit tourists, business executives and expatriates in their hotel rooms or homes to discuss problems they may have
– Master Degree in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, Mae Fah Luang University
– American Board in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
– Doctor of Medicine, Prabaromrajchanok Institute, Mahidol University
– SCOPE School Korea (A Strategic Centre for Obesity Professional Education)
– EIMS Exercise Prescription course for Primary Care Physicians, Singapore
– Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP), USA
– Advanced Practice Module, Gastrointestinal Advanced, USA
– Wellness Nutrition, IFNW, Thailand
– Completion of Chelation Therapy, Chelation Medical Association, Thailand
– Workshop in New Approach in Hormonal Treatment, Department of Medical Services, Ministry of Public health, Thailand
Special Clinical Interests:
– Diploma Of The Thai Board Of Preventive Medicine (Public Health)
– M.D. Chulalongkorn University School of Medicine, Thailand
– Internal Medicine, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
– Cardiology, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
– Clinical fellow in Echocardiography, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA
– Doctor of Medicine. Faculty of medicine, Chulalongkorn University
– Thai Board of Internal Medicine, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
– Thai Board of Nephrology, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
– Diploma in Thai Board of Internal Medicine
– Diploma in Thai Board of Nephrology
– Research Fellowship in Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, Wake Forest University Baptist
Medical School, North Carolina, USA
– Fellowship of Cardiac Computed Tomography, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical School,
North Carolina, USA
– Clinical Fellowship in Cardiology, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
– Residency Training in Internal Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
– IVLD.(with second-class honors), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
– Fellow of Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, USA
– American Board of Echocardiography in Adult Echocardiography, USA
– Diplomate Thai Board of Cardiology
– Diplomate Thai Board of internal Medicine
– Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University (2006)
– Diplomate of the Thai Board of Internal Medicine, Chulalongkorn University (2012)
– Diplomate of the Thai Board of Cardiology, Chulalongkorn University(2014)
Department : Cardiometabolic Centre, Internal Medicine
Specialty : Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Language Spoken : Thai, English
– Research fellowship in Nephrology from Department of Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation and The International Renal Research institute of the St. Bortolo Hospital, Vicenza, Italy., 2013
– Clinical Fellowship in Nephrology, Chulalongkorn University, 2009
– Residency in Internal Medicine, Chiang Mai University, 2008
– MD. Chiang Mai University, 2004
– Diplomate, Thai Board of Nephrology, 2010
– Diplomate, Thai Board of Internal Medicine, 2008