CBD Formula Medical Cannabis Oil Extract
• Difficulty falling asleep, insomnia, waking up easily in the middle of the night, insufficient sleep.
• Effects of insomnia include daytime sleepiness and not feeling refreshed after waking up.
• Easily irritable, unable to concentrate on activities, feeling tired and weak.
• Having the symptoms mentioned above at least 3 times/week for more than 1 month.
Treated with standard therapy or using 2 or more anticonvulsants, but does not respond to treatment or is unable to control seizures.
A hard, blister-like rash on the bottom of the feet, or on the sides of fingers or toes, or a thick red rash around a lesion, along with itching or irritation in the affected area.
Or Use as Prescribed by a Doctor
• Avoid using cannabis in pregnant women, lactating women, including women of childbearing age who do not use contraceptives, or women planning to become pregnant.• May cause drowsiness, so should not drive a vehicle or work with machinery or do dangerous work.
• Cannabis should not be used in patients with severe cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease.
• Cannabis should not be used in patients with severe hepatic or renal impairment.
• Should not be used over a long period of time because it may cause addiction, unless prescribed by a doctor. If used regularly, the effect of treatment should be periodically evaluated, and consult a doctor before discontinuing the drug, as the dose may need to be reduced gradually to prevent withdrawal symptoms.
• Cannabis should be used with caution in patients receiving concomitant treatment with antidepressants or other psychoactive drugs because it enhances its Central Nervous System depressant effect or increases its psychoactive effects.
• Should be used with caution in patients with a history of substance abuse, including those with a history of alcohol dependence.
• If you have an allergic reaction to the drug, such as a rash, swollen mouth, puffy eyes or swollen face, stop using and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
• Use only under the supervision and prescription of a trained physician.