Brain Power (For Male)
Our brain requires special care upon excessive mental demands. This check-up package focuses on screening for and treatment of brain fatigue in men aged 40 years and over through behavior modification and dementia prevention.
Period of service (estimated) : 6-8 hours
Price : 39,900 THB Appointment this Package
- Physical Examination (Check-up)
– Eye Examination by Ophthalmologist
– Physical Examination by Gastrointestinal Specialist
- Ultrasound Whole Abdomen
– Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
– Electrocardiogram (EKG)
– Exercise Stress Test (EST) OR Echocardiogram (Choose One)
– Body Composition (Dietitian)
– CT Chest Low Dose
– BMD Part L-S Spine & Hip
– POMS Test (BOOCS)
- Complete Blood Count
– Glucose (Fasting)
– Glycated Hb (HbA1c)
– Lipid Set (Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL)
– Liver Function Test; ALT, AST, ALP, Total Bilirubin, Direct Bilirubin
– Kidney Function Test; Blood Urea Nitrogen
– Kidney Function Test; Creatinine (plus eGFR)
– Uric Acid
– Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
– Thyroxine Free (Free T4)
– Triiodothyronine Free (Free T3)
– Vitamin D (25-Hydroxy Vitamin D Total)(NHS)
– Vitamin B12
– Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) (SVH,SNH)
– Prostatic Specific Antigen (PSA)
– Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) (SVH,BNH)
– Stool Examination and Occult Blood
– Urine Examination
– Microalbumin (Urine)
– Check-up Report (E-Report)
– Hospital Service and Nursing Service
– One Set Meal
Preparation before check-up
For the most accurate results, preparation is needed before any health examination as stated below;
- Blood testing for blood sugar and cholesterol level – Please do not consume any food and drink including snacks, candies, and chewing gums for 10-12 hours (except sips of water) and do not consume any alcoholic beverages for 72 hours.
- For urinalysis in women – Please avoid collecting urine during menstrual period. The sample can be collected at least 3-5 days after menstrual period.
- Radiology test – Please notify our staff in advance if you have any of these conditions
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant
- If you are allergic to contrast media, seafood, and/or any other medications,
- If you are wearing a pacemaker or any metal device
- If you have an asthma
- Stool examination – Please contact the Advanced Diagnostic Centre on 4th floor for a stool collection kit and the instruction before your health check-up appointment date as the sample must be returned within 2 hours after collection for the most accurate laboratory test result.
- Cervical cancer screening – The screening should be done while you are not in your menstrual period or after at least 3-5 days after your menstrual period. Please refrain from sexual intercourse 1 day before the screening.
- Ultrasound of upper and lower abdomen – Please refrain from eating any food for 4-6 hours prior to the procedure. Drink plenty of water before the procedure and refrain from urinating until the ultrasound process is done.
- Exercise Stress Test
- Please make an appointment before the examination
- On the day of the examination, please wear trousers and bring your own sports shoes for your convenience during the test
- On the day of the examination, please refrain from taking any medications that affect the heart rate.
- Please do not consume any caffeine beverages before the test.
- Genetic analysis of hereditary cancer through blood test – It takes 60 days or more to receive the results
- Please make an appointment at least 2 days in advance via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-022-2847, 02-022-0700 ext. 4445 – 4447 (during 1-5 pm. only)
- The confirmation will be made via e-mail or phone call during 1-5 pm. after the Advanced Diagnostic Centre received you appointment request.
- In case the change of appointment date is required, please notify at least 2 days in advance
- Health check-up services are available at Advanced Diagnostic Centre, 4th floor in Zone A