Cancer Gene Test (For Female)
Genetic screening program to assess the risk of hereditary cancers by taking a 30-genes analysis, including screening for lung cancer using a low dose of radiation computer x-ray, screening of hematologic diseases, diabetes, liver, kidney, thyroid, vitamin D examination, osteoporosis, cardiovascular system, abdominal ultrasound examination, gastrointestinal tract screening by a specialist, and thorough eye examination by an ophthalmologist.
Period of service (estimated) : 7-9 hours
Price : 99,000 THB
Appointment this Package
- Physical Examination (Check-up)
– Eye Examination by Ophthalmologist
– Physical Examination by Cardiologist
– Physical Examination by Gastrointestinal Specialist
– Physical Examination by Gynecologist
- Cervical Cancer Screening OR Ultrasound Transvaginal (OBG,GYN) (Choose One)
– Mammograms AND Ultrasound Breast
– Ultrasound Whole Abdomen
– Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
– Electrocardiogram (EKG)
– Ultrasound Carotid Artery
– Stress Echocardiogram
– Body Composition (Dietitian)
– CT Chest Low Dose
– BMD Part L-S Spine & Hip
- Complete Blood Count
– Glucose (Fasting)
– Glycated Hb (HbA1c)
– Lipid Set (Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL)
– Liver Function Test; ALT, AST, ALP, Total Bilirubin, Direct Bilirubin
– Kidney Function Test; Blood Urea Nitrogen
– Kidney Function Test; Creatinine (plus eGFR)
– Uric Acid
– Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
– Thyroxine Free (Free T4)
– Triiodothyronine Free (Free T3)
– Vitamin D (25-Hydroxy Vitamin D Total)(NHS)
– Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) (SVH,SNH)
– Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) (SVH,BNH)
– Color Hereditary Cancer Test (30-gene Analysis, including BRCA1 and BRCA2)
– Stool Examination and Occult Blood
– Urine Examination
– Microalbumin (Urine)
– Check-up Report (E-Report)
– Hospital Service and Nursing Service
– One Set Meal
Preparation before check-up
For the most accurate results, preparation is needed before any health examination as stated below;
- Blood testing for blood sugar and cholesterol level – Please do not consume any food and drink including snacks, candies, and chewing gums for 10-12 hours (except sips of water) and do not consume any alcoholic beverages for 72 hours.
- For urinalysis in women – Please avoid collecting urine during menstrual period. The sample can be collected at least 3-5 days after menstrual period.
- Radiology test – Please notify our staff in advance if you have any of these conditions
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant
- If you are allergic to contrast media, seafood, and/or any other medications,
- If you are wearing a pacemaker or any metal device
- If you have an asthma
- Stool examination – Please contact the Advanced Diagnostic Centre on 4th floor for a stool collection kit and the instruction before your health check-up appointment date as the sample must be returned within 2 hours after collection for the most accurate laboratory test result.
- Cervical cancer screening – The screening should be done while you are not in your menstrual period or after at least 3-5 days after your menstrual period. Please refrain from sexual intercourse 1 day before the screening.
- Ultrasound of upper and lower abdomen – Please refrain from eating any food for 4-6 hours prior to the procedure. Drink plenty of water before the procedure and refrain from urinating until the ultrasound process is done.
- Exercise Stress Test
- Please make an appointment before the examination
- On the day of the examination, please wear trousers and bring your own sports shoes for your convenience during the test
- On the day of the examination, please refrain from taking any medications that affect the heart rate.
- Please do not consume any caffeine beverages before the test.
- Genetic analysis of hereditary cancer through blood test – It takes 60 days or more to receive the results
- Please make an appointment at least 2 days in advance via Email: email@example.com or call 02-022-2847, 02-022-0700 ext. 4445 – 4447 (during 1-5 pm. only)
- The confirmation will be made via e-mail or phone call during 1-5 pm. after the Advanced Diagnostic Centre received you appointment request.
- In case the change of appointment date is required, please notify at least 2 days in advance
- Health check-up services are available at Advanced Diagnostic Centre, 4th floor in Zone A